CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- Data to identify your information, including, but not limited to, first name, last name, tax identification number, date of birth, identification document information (e.g., a passport);
- Contact information: address, telephone number, e-mail address and so on;
- Financial information: account number held with us, payments received/sent, transactions in financial instruments and other similar information;
- Information about your education, profession and family: information about your educational level, educational institution, marital status, place of work and related information, membership and so on.
- Information related to the use of services and their relation to your preferences, habits and so on; such as information about the services used, personal settings, surveys, contests, campaigns in which you have participated.
- The Company also collects data that identifies you and records all of your activity on our Website, including all bets placed and winnings received, all payouts and withdrawals made from your account, your preferred bet types or games, and communications you have with the customer support team by phone, email or live chat. The data we collect includes:
- unique identification numbers (IP address and device ID);
- as applicable to your device type, browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, application version, device model, manufacturer (brand), operating system, operating system version, operating system library version, last time on screen, Wi-Fi status, radio frequencies (EDGE, HSDPA, LTE, WCDMA, none), device display (width, height, DPI), NFC, telecom operator, Bluetooth enabled, Bluetooth version;
- time zone, city, region, country and language;
- operating system and platform;
- information about your visit to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, time spent on certain pages, page interaction information (clicks, mouse-overs, etc.), and methods used to browse away from this page.
- All personal information you provide will be used to create and manage your account, as well as for security and marketing purposes.
- We are also required to process certain health data relating to gambling addiction. Such data is retained indefinitely and cannot be deleted, as it will be used to satisfy legal requirements regarding responsible gambling.
REASONS AND PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- We process your personal data if any of the following conditions apply:
- the processing of personal data is necessary to enter into and perform a contract;
- to meet our legal obligations;
- to secure our interests or those of third parties;
- if we receive your consent.
- We process personal data for the following reasons:
- to offer services;
- to send administrative information, including policy updates and changes to terms and conditions;
- to send marketing information about our services, products, educational materials, upcoming events and other related information that may be useful to you in connection with the services received and for educational purposes, unless you have declined to receive such information.
- to assess and mitigate risks related to money laundering and terrorist financing, as well as risks related to transactions;
- to comply with legal obligations and/or requests from governmental authorities;
- in connection with legal claims related to our interests;
- to offer additional services.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- The retention period of personal data depends on the reason specified by the Company. In determining retention periods, we take into account agreements with you and contractual obligations, our interests and legal obligations (such as anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing and other commitments).
- We only allow deletion of your personal data in the processing services where available, and if the functionality of the services includes the option to delete your personal data, and if you only wish to delete certain personal data that cannot be retrieved by you (e.g., by clicking the "restore" option, then we will delete such personal data from the systems, unless the Law requires the storage of such data. In this case, the right does not apply if the personal data is being processed for legal reasons, for example, based on legal obligations necessary to fulfill certain agreements).
THIRD PARTIES AND SHARE YOUR DATA
- Our site contains links to third party resources (such as gambling addiction prevention sites). These third-party resources are not owned by the Company unless otherwise noted, and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such resources. You should be sure to read and agree to the privacy policies of all resources you visit.
- We do not sell or give your personal information to third parties who do not provide any services to you. All parties who receive information from us do so only for contractual obligations to us and/or to ensure the operation of our system or to provide services.
- The Company reserves the right to transfer your personal data to third parties due to specific reasons, such as, for example:
- to third parties affiliated with us, including all of their subsidiaries, affiliates, branches and offices; regardless of their geographic location;
- third parties affiliated with us who perform services on our behalf under a written agreement, which guarantees security and limitations regarding the processing of personal data. This may include companies that offer
IT services, identity verification, due diligence services, data analytics, marketing support providers, cloud service providers and others;
- to government and regulatory agencies/authorities.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- When you use the Services, a cookie will be stored on your computer. Generally, cookies and similar technologies work by assigning your browser or mobile device a unique number that has no meaning outside of our site. Not accepting cookies may result in certain features of the Services not being available to you. We use the following types of cookies in a variety of ways to enhance your experience on our Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies:
- Without these cookies, the online services you have requested, such as shopping carts or producing your invoice at checkout, would not be possible.
- Consent is not required for strictly necessary cookies, as they are necessary to provide you with the services you have requested.
- Performance cookies:
- The information obtained through our performance cookies is only used by us or for our benefit.
- Our performance cookies collect information about which pages you visit most often on this Web Site, whether you open or read communications we send, which advertisements you interact with, which advertisements you see on this Web Site or other sites on which such advertisements appear, and whether you receive any error messages.
- our performance cookies do not collect information that can identify you; however, if you have an account with us, the information collected by us may be associated with your account.
- These cookies are used to remember your choices (such as preferred language, country and so on) and to offer you online services, or to prevent you from being offered online services if you have already indicated that you do not wish to receive them.
- If you delete these functionality cookies, any preferences or settings you selected will not be saved for future visits. We do not share information obtained through functionality cookies with our advertisers or third parties.
- Our functionality cookies collect information anonymously; however, if you have an account with us, the information collected by us through the functionality cookies may be associated with your account.
- Advertising or targeted cookies
- Aimed at Promoting Third Parties
- Cookies targeted to promote third parties may be placed on your device by third party advertisements, networks, data exchanges, market analysis and others.
- service providers to provide you with relevant notices on our Website and online services, and on the websites and online services of third parties.
The information obtained using these cookies does not reflect your personality.
- Our Targeted Promotions:
- Our targeted advertising cookies collect anonymous information; however, if you have an account with us, information collected by us using our targeted advertising cookies may be associated with your account.
- In addition, after you have entered your email and password during a session, service cookies help retain the information so you don't have to enter it multiple times in the same session. This can be extended, once you access automatic logins.
- We also collect information through similar technologies and unique identifiers, as indicated in the "Personal Data" section. We use such information for the same purpose as information collected by cookies, such as, for example:
- store preferences and support additional features and functionality;
- performance, analysis and customization;
- How long the Cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on the type of Cookie, whether it is a "persistent" or a "session" Cookie: "session" Cookies will leave your device when you stop browsing; "persistent" Cookies will stay on your mobile device or computer until they expire or are deleted.
- To learn more about cookies, you can visit allaboutcookies.org.
- To control the collection of information through cookies or other equivalent you can use the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please note that we do not recognize or respond to Do Not Track signals issued by browsers, as the Internet industry has not developed standards, implementations or solutions for Do Not Track. To learn more about Do Not Track signals, you can visit allaboutdnt.com.
COMMITMENTS TO CUSTOMER SAFETY
- We make every effort to ensure the secure storage and processing of your data. However, no system is 100% secure and we do not guarantee the security of any data you choose to store or transfer outside of our systems. You acknowledge and agree that the security measures implemented and maintained by us are intended to protect your personal data and to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk presented by your personal data.
- You agree that you are responsible for your use of our services, especially with regard to the appropriate use of our services in order to ensure a level of security commensurate with the risk posed by having your personal data and secure authorization credentials, as well as the systems and devices you use to access your account. Please change your authorization credentials from time to time.
ADJUST NOTIFICATIONS AND E-MAIL PREFERENCES
- The Company offers you a way to remove our marketing notifications. The easiest way to do this is to follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. You can also contact our customer service team.
- If you have a legal claim that cannot be resolved by negotiating with us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authorities. Such authorities will expect you to have addressed your complaint to us to try to resolve it before escalating the matter.